Buying furniture can be a big investment, and you don’t want any surprises. Before you make a purchase at Keystone Furniture Galleries, take a moment to review these brief guidelines. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Keystone Furniture.
Purchases, Returns, and Order Cancellations
- All purchases require a minimum 25% deposit.
- You may return your merchandise for refund within 7 days of delivery or pickup if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason. After 7 days, but no more than 30 days, merchandise may be returned for in-store credit.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all cancelled special orders.
- For health and sanitation reasons, your bedding purchases (mattress and box spring) may not be returned. So, we urge you to please take the time to ensure that you’re 100% certain that your selection of bedding is best for you.
Delivery Rates, Dates and Coverage
- Our projected delivery dates are based on commitments from our manufacturers, and Keystone Furniture will make every effort to inform you of any delays.
- Reasonable delays in delivery from our manufactures are not considered acceptable reasons for cancellations.
- Keystone Furniture Galleries offers free, professional delivery within a 50-mile radius of our store. Please contact us for delivery charges outside of this area. We deliver from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 9:30 am to 5:00 pm Saturday.
- We also welcome you to pick-up your furniture at the warehouse during these hours.
"As Is" Merchandise
- We clearly mark any furniture that is being purchase “as is” with slight damage, marks, or other flaws.
- “As is” merchandise may not be returned or exchanged, and we will not service it.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
- If your merchandise is damaged or defective, we will promptly correct it. Keystone Furniture services all merchandise within manufacturers' guidelines. Our skilled service technicians can correct most problems that are brought to our attention.
- There are no warranties against matters beyond our control including fabric wear, fading, incorrect care or cleaning, excessive product use, exposure to direct sunlight, or extreme temperature or humidity.